Who We Help
Instead of labeling you based on your career or generation and offering generic advice, Moller Financial provides personalized advice based on your specific financial situation, objectives, and concerns. Below are a few examples of the types of clients and situations that we see on a regular basis.
- Most clients have (or had) successful careers achieved through their own efforts and expertise. They value that same level of attention and expertise dedicated towards managing their wealth and achieving their long-term financial goals.
- Some clients may be approaching (or in) retirement and have patiently built their wealth over time. They now realize that the process of retirement spending is much different than retirement saving. Their questions are oftentimes interrelated and can have permanent consequences.
- When should we take Social Security?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- Should I spend my savings or 401(k) first?
- What kind of lifestyle can I confidently afford to have?
- How do I coordinate managing my portfolio’s investments and spending?
- Those clients with a growing family realize that their financial and family commitments are expanding and available time is shrinking. They want a more balanced personal, professional, and financial life and value having an advisor as a part of their team. Someone who can oversee the big picture and manage the details saves them time and provides peace of mind.
We understand your situation is unique. However, one common goal is the confidence of having a personalized financial plan that is managed by an experienced team whose priority is your continued success.
Proper Planning ⇒ Confidence ⇒ Success